Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the memory

About sixteen years ago, I had a chance to be in residence at Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris which has provided general and public services, including the maintenance of several dozen residences for students and visiting academics. The interesting of the residences is that they were given names by countries like 'House of Amenian students,' 'Canada house,' 'Mexico house,' 'The USA foundation,' 'Sweden house',,,  The architectural style of each building of the residences differs and shows distinguishing character by each different design. Specially, Pavillon Suisse is designed by the famous architect & designer, Le Corbusier
I had stayed at 'College Dutch' and enjoyed myself staying at the residence.

I could usually find myself drawing the view from my room... and liked using pencils or color pencils for the drawings.









1 comment: