Sunday, January 23, 2011

birthday means loveliness


Most people are excited about birthdays, especially when the birthday hero is a child. Many parents want to make their children happy on their birthday, showing their great affections to the children with all the events and gifts. The children would be thrilled on their birthday surrounded by friends and families.

Birthday child is blessed with words of
{celebration, congratulation, rejoicing, festivity}
.
.
.


My little girl just turned seven years old yesterday. She woke up on her birthday morning around 5am, came to me and breathed loving words in my ear,
"Mom, it's my birthday... I'm so excited about being older!"
I could totally feel her excitement and shouts of joy at the moment.
Getting older means a lot to her... and she brims over with happiness and joy about it.

On her birthday,
I baked a lemon cake and spreaded icing over it as simple as a piece of cake.
The highlight of this year's birthday cake was a bunting,
decorated on the top of the cake.
To celebrate her joy and happiness, I made a tiny, little and cute bunting handsewn by flower fabric and lace.



It is a sweet little connection expressing a girly detail.












2 comments:

  1. The cake looks like a carnival park.lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really enjoyed the cake~~
    creating a simple joy = having a happy time ; )

    ReplyDelete