Thursday, April 21, 2011

assemblage of images

{...I had begun to have curiosity about the process of creation. I felt that there might be a better way to create, even though I have done the final piece of work according to the process. Therefore, I decided to experiement in different areas like jewelry making. - in the artist's note}




With Fine Arts background and as an artist, I design jewelries as works of arts: specializing in hair ties, bracelets, and necklaces with mixed materials like fabric, laces, beads, crystals and other embellishments.






Like adding different colors on canvas, I add textures on fabrics and connect one material to another material to create a piece of jewelry.



"No wonder the artist is constantly placing and displacing, relating and rupturing relations; his task to find a complex of qualities whose feeling is just right- veering toward the unknown and chaos, yet ordered and related in order to be apprehended.” - Kristine Stiles & Peter Selz

No comments:

Post a Comment